But today, I am most grateful for my family. This year, I'm lucky and blessed enough to be with half of my family members - eight of them, to be exact. I am pretty sure I have the best parents, brothers, sisters, in-laws, nieces and nephews ever. The fact that I know we can be together forever puts a smile on my face and brings me peace and happiness. They are all such examples to me and teach me so much. Today, I even learned from one sister that to have room temperature eggs in a flash for a delicious chocolate pie, all it takes is a few seconds in the microwave. (I don't recommend doing this on a regular basis.) I love being with them, and we always have fun, even if it's just hanging out and telling stories with lots of laughing. Thank you, to all of the Mad-Family!
1 comment:
jane--we're the lucky ones! i am extremely, very, muchos blessed to have such an a-mazing sis-in-law in you. not only are you the hair twin of my little boy, the sister of my hubby but you are also my dear, dear friend. love you!
Post a Comment