I know it's winter when....it
SNOWS over night, it's
hotter than Hades in my apartment and feels oh-so-nice to catch a
chilly breeze when I step outside, and when weather.com looks like this:
 | Today | Tonight | Tomorrow |
 |  |  |
| Cloudy | Flurries | Cloudy | Scattered Flurries |
| 22°F | 26° | 21° | 30° |
| Feels Like: 8° | High | Low | High |
Past 24-hr: Precip: 0.04 in (est.) Snow: 0.7 in (est.) | Chance of Snow: 30% | Chance of Snow: 20% | Chance of Snow: 30% |
Wind: From WNW at 15mph gusting to 21mph | Wind: WNW at 17 mph | Wind: WNW at 14 mph | Wind: WNW at 16 mph |
See that? Feels like 8 degrees?! This is when I'm
especially grateful for the "sleeping bag coat".
Best winter purchase. Ever.
No comments:
Post a Comment