Monday, December 12, 2011

All I Want for Christmas...{Wishlist 2011}

Here it is...my wishlist! Now, I don't expect anyone to go overboard. But if you're feeling really generous this Christmas season, I wouldn't reject any - or all - of the following:

Olympus Camera (found here)
These lovely green earrings, since green does look great with red hair! (found here)

This book (found here)
Rick Steves' Paris 2012

Beach Mat (found here)
Necklace...Isn't it so fun? (found here)
MacBook Pro (found here)


iPhone or Droid (found here and here...and won't you please pay for my data plan? Pretty please?)



I'd take an iPad 2 (found here)


A new mode of transportation


And if you're still in need of ideas, I'd always take an apartment in Paris! Or you can buy me my own country.  Now that's not too much to ask for, is it? :)

Most images are from searching Google. I apologize if I used your photo without giving you credit!

1 comment:

Kasey Later said...

I like your list. I'll take one of each as well....except for the country. Can we just share? Love you!