Fall 2011 also has meant lots of fun adventures: Apple picking, annual Madsen Le Tour de Vermont, a weekend at a lake house in New Hampshire, the Head of the Charles in Boston, visit from Ashley and Halloween. Now for your viewing pleasure...
Beth wanted to go to the Ben & Jerry's factory with everyone for her birthday. So that we did. Here are Sarah and Beth. And if you look really closely, you can see Will's little shoes.
Beautiful fall colors in Vermont
The annual t-shirt. This year we included all the rides. For those of you who know about The Notch, I did it! In some miraculous way I did it. Thanks to Nate for keep telling me, "The top is just around this corner." (yeah, right.), and Josh for singing all along the way.
New Hampshire
Halloween - I was Shirley Temple
And we'll wrap it up with a photo of Central Park. This is from the street, so it doesn't do the whole park justice. For some reason, I absolutely fell in love with Central Park in the Fall this year. It was a gorgeous season! I am so lucky to be so close to it.
Happy Fall everyone!!






No comments:
Post a Comment