- I was put on a new account (new to me and new to our agency)
- I've been working like crazy because of aforementioned account
- I have gone back to Utah for a few days for the family ski trip
- I won push-up contests against my teammates and bosses (that's right - plural contests {2})
- I've been working like crazy because of aforementioned account
- I took the Water Taxi across the East River to Ikea in Brooklyn (this was a first, and it was lovely)
- I had a much needed facial/salon
- I've been working like crazy because of aforementioned account
- I have been "planning" my next trip, meaning I've been letting my friend Erin plan this trip (We're going to ITALY! And then we're parting ways; I'm going to Paris and she's going to Geneva.). I cannot wait for this trip. I really do think it will be the most deserved trip I will take (at least up to this point in my life)!
- I've been working like crazy because of aforementioned account
So...That's what I've been up to in my neck of the woods.
And here are some pictures to get me excited!
Roma
found here
Paris, je t'aime!
found here
1 comment:
Stuff me in your suitcase! I want to come! And we could totally visit Sophie while we're at it ;) You deserve a good break, and I'm totally jealous.
Post a Comment