Now, I know a lot of you out there claim to have the best family, but I beg to differ. The Madsen family of which I am a part gets the award for "The Best Family". I am so grateful for each of my siblings, in-laws, nieces, nephews and parents. We love to be together and always have so much fun! We might get a little crazy when we're all together, but that just adds to the fun. I feel so lucky and blessed not only to have good relationships with each of them, but also that they have them with each other.
Now if only I had a picture in digital format that I could post for all of you to check out their lovely faces. Hmmm...I'll have to work on that.
2 comments:
ah, jane...we're the lucky ones. you really are one of the best people i know. and it is sooo good to be visiting with you right now! already counting down the days to our next visit.
jane, that's too funny because i didn't realize i was logged on as your mom. i am sure your mom thinks those same thoughts. however, i wanted you to know how much WE love you. and it was really good to see you!
Post a Comment