Last week I walked passed our lobby and saw this lovely, shiny piece of metal being admired and photographed:
You guessed it - THE Stanley Cup. Live. In the flesh. I still can't quite figure out what it was doing in our office. Something along the lines of promoting the NHL playoffs, perhaps? Whatever the reason, I just had to provide evidence that I did see it with my very own eyes. And this provides infinite bragging rights to my hockey-loving brother, Josh.
Me and my friend, Christine with the Cup
1 comment:
Jane, whatever you do, DO NOT TOUCH THE CUP! If you touch it before you win it, you will never have your name inscribed on the sacred Lord Stanley's Cup. I am tearing up as I write, wishing, hoping, selling my soul, to be with you in the presence of this symbol of the most bestest sport in the whole wide world. In the words of Adelee (and Napolean): "Lucky!"
Post a Comment