It may be a little early to be thinking about the 4th of July, but I just can't help myself! All the fireworks, sparklers, days off from work, barbecues, beach and warm weather! Oh, and this little diddy. Wouldn't it make the most perfect and patriotic outfit to celebrate Independence Day?
Now if only I could find a sponsor...Any takers?
3 comments:
CU-UTE! I think that is a perfect summer skirt. I've never heard of the store before, but it looks like they have some pretty cute stuff.
Good luck on the sponsor!
Wish I had some extra cash around to sponsor....but I have an even better idea. All we need is some navy fabric, red & white ribbon, and your waist measurement. It should take roughly 2 hours. Le me know!
I love that you're always thinking of your outfits for upcoming holidays!
I just looked at the link....now that I know the skirt is Boden, I love it even more. I could wear almost everything from that entire catalog. Great choice!
Post a Comment