Drum roll please.....This is what Kasey and I can do with her vision and a sewing machine to spice things up a little and make it feel more like a home:
New paisley pillow cover. New blue curtain, tie-back, blue pillow covers.
New curtains and tie-backs. Paisley table square. Pillow covers that we made - the blue ones (the one with the ruffles is my pride and joy), the gold stripe and the paisley one with the trim.
Detail of the table (left). Move of the full room (below). I love all of it, and couldn't have done it without Kasey! Hats off to you!
3 comments:
Darling, Jane. Love it. And I love the exposed brick. Can't wait to come and see it (in March!). Can't wait to see you (in Feb.).
What a great apartment you have! What I wouldn't give for that awesome brick....
I also love the ruffly blue pillow & can't wait to make one for my own couch. It will be so fun to see your cute place (and you) in March!
so cute! I love it! What fun touches to add to your already cute place.
Post a Comment