Monday, March 9, 2009

Superkalifragilisticexpealidocious

Even though the sound of it is something quite atrocious!


And the site of it is even more surprising at times! I do think I saw a Mary Poppins-look alike when I was getting off the subway this morning. She had the boots, the umbrella, the coat, a hat (not quite as tailored as Miss "Practically Perfect in Every Way", but still close) and the hand bag. I'm sure she had a lamp in there, or a plant at the very least! I wish I'd had my camera to capture the similarities.

Oh how I love the many ways that New York puts a smile on my face.

2 comments:

Tenley said...

This post makes me miss you, Jane!!! I hope everything is great!

Jamie Curtis said...

You see all sorts in this city, don't you? I love it.

I want to see you soon!! We also need to bring back your Costco-sized vanilla...love you.