Weather in New York City is always so fickle. I remember one day in January when it was in the 70s! Now it's the middle of May and the high today is only around 60. A few weeks ago, the weather was amazing and I thought for sure we were done with the chilly weather. But it was just a tease. I am officially ready for spring. Being able to walk all around the city sans coats, scarves and gloves is such a treat after schlepping it around all winter long!
What really is getting me excited for the warmer weather is the fact that I switched out my winter clothes for my summer duds. This was a process, to say the least. And it made me realize how much crap I have. Not to worry, my mother taught me well in the area of cleaning out and giving away. Now there is a large pile of clothes and other random things sitting at the end of my bed just waiting to be taken to Utah (Kasey, I'll leave them for you so you can have first dibs on them!).
Now I must venture out in this blustery, cloudy day. Hopefully spring will come back soon!
1 comment:
I love your leftovers! I'm so excited!!! I feel the same way about Spring...but then I want it to STAY Spring and not turn to sticky, hot, humid summer. At least I'm not prego this summer!
Post a Comment